2021-04-08 12:16:09

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the drivers-x86 tree

Hi all,

Commit

11cccec79c60 ("genirq: Add IRQF_NO_AUTOEN for request_irq/nmi()")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (499.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2021-04-08 14:19:49

by Hans de Goede

Hi all,

On 4/8/21 2:13 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commit
>
> 11cccec79c60 ("genirq: Add IRQF_NO_AUTOEN for request_irq/nmi()")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Ugh, thanks for letting me know, this was supposed to come from a merge
from an immutable branch from the tip folks, but I did a rebase -i
to fixup a typo in a commit message and that seems to have flattened
the merge :|

I'll redo the last 3 commits in pdx/for-next to re-add the merge
and do a forced push.

Regards,

Hans

2021-04-14 16:22:27

by Hans de Goede

Hi,

On 4/14/21 3:51 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commit
>
> ff57cfaa3d68 ("platform/x86: pmc_atom: Match all Beckhoff Automation baytrail boards with critclk_systems DMI table")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

My bad I somehow forgot to pass -s to "git am", this is fixed now.

Regards,

Hans