2000-10-30 01:59:05

by vwbug

Subject: kernel 2.4.0-test9 nd bttv

it look like you didn't add the lines to .config the stupid bttv drivers
that's why mine didnt work with bttv card i have read the .config under
video for linux and found no refernce to bttv???

2000-10-30 13:32:17

by Erik Mouw

Subject: Re: kernel 2.4.0-test9 nd bttv

On Sun, Oct 29, 2000 at 09:01:21PM -0500, vwbug wrote:
> it look like you didn't add the lines to .config the stupid bttv drivers
> that's why mine didnt work with bttv card i have read the .config under
> video for linux and found no refernce to bttv???

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you have to enable I2C
support and I2C bit-banging interfaces to be able to select BT848
support.

Erik
[happily using his BT848 card under 2.4.0-test10-pre3]

Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031, 2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2783635 Fax: +31-15-2781843 Email: [email protected]