2000-11-05 20:17:56

by Ari Pollak

Subject: scd/ide-scsi reporting size incorrectly

Hey. I'm using an Acer 50X cdrom used with scd & ide-scsi emulation, and
I just noticed that 'df' is reporting size incorrectly:
/dev/scd1 85946 85946 0 100% /mnt/cdrom

Even though du clearly shows there is much more than 85 MB used:
$ du -s /mnt/cdrom
359397 /mnt/cdrom

Is this a known bug?

2000-11-05 20:30:18

by Ari Pollak

Subject: Re: scd/ide-scsi reporting size incorrectly

Hm. I noticed the size reported is only the size of the last session,
not the total of all the sessions.