2002-09-27 06:47:57

by James Leone

Subject: Web Camera

Quickcam Express USB fx broken. Status?

Bertha B

http://sbc.yahoo.com

2002-09-27 06:57:34

by Greg KH

Subject: Re: Web Camera

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 11:53:15PM -0700, James Leone wrote:
> Quickcam Express USB fx broken. Status?

Ah, to return to the good old days of detailed error messages, that
contain volumes of information allowing everyone to instantly know what
the sender has done, and is reporting...

How about reading REPORTING-BUGS and sending us that. Then we might
have a snowball's chance of understanding what you mean by this message.

thanks,

greg k-h

2002-09-27 15:12:36

by Greg KH

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:49:53AM -0700, James Leone wrote:

> --- Greg KH <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 11:53:15PM -0700, James
> > Leone wrote:
> > > Quickcam Express USB fx broken. Status?
> >
> > Ah, to return to the good old days of detailed error
> > messages, that
> > contain volumes of information allowing everyone to
> > instantly know what
> > the sender has done, and is reporting...
> >
> > How about reading REPORTING-BUGS and sending us
> > that. Then we might
> > have a snowball's chance of understanding what you
> > mean by this message.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > greg k-h
>
> Bug report:
>
> Plug camera into usb port
>
> push button
>
> no pictures
>
> You plug, no play
>
> How come Bill Gates figured this out?
>
> I know he's not as dumb as I am.

Ah a troll. How nice. Have fun. Good luck.

greg k-h