2002-09-29 21:51:43

by GrandMasterLee

Subject: LVM in 2.5.39 broken.

LVM compilation in 2.5.39 seems to be broken.

Here is my error message:
http://digitalroadkill.net/public/kernel/kernel-2.5.39-lvmerr.txt

I'd just like to know if this can be rectified manually, or if there is
a patch available.

--The GrandMaster

Co-Founder ArmedLinux.

2002-09-29 21:59:12

by Matthias Andree

Subject: Re: LVM in 2.5.39 broken.

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, GrandMasterLee wrote:

> LVM compilation in 2.5.39 seems to be broken.

LVM1 has not been adjusted to track the API changes in 2.5. Technical as
that may sound: LVM1 is broken in 2.5 and will probably never be fixed,
but replaced by something else. Peek into the 2.6/3.0 tree that's in
progress at this moment to see how things are going.

--
Matthias Andree

2002-09-29 23:00:41

by GrandMasterLee

You mean the BK? If so, I'll go get it. :)