2002-09-30 03:36:26

by Rodney Gordon II

Subject: IDE patch for 2.4.19?

Can anyone point me to a patch for 2.4.19 that is just the IDE changes
in the ac series that effects the ICH3M chipset and UDMA 3/4/5 settings?
Someone replied to my last post and said that this was merged in around
ac3 .. I'd really appreciate it :)

-r

--
Rodney "meff" Gordon II - [email protected]

2002-09-30 12:32:16

by Alan

Subject: Re: IDE patch for 2.4.19?

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 04:41, Rodney Gordon II wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a patch for 2.4.19 that is just the IDE changes
> in the ac series that effects the ICH3M chipset and UDMA 3/4/5 settings?
> Someone replied to my last post and said that this was merged in around
> ac3 .. I'd really appreciate it :)

There isnt one, there won't be one. Its too hard to seperate out most of
the work being done. The only change I have pushed to Marcelo is the
i845G chipset setup