2002-10-07 03:00:38

by Larry McVoy

Subject: bkbits.net down

We rebooted to unwedge some VM problems (we really need to upgrade to
Rik's rmap stuff, it's better that 2.4.5, that's for sure). Unfortunately,
it's been so long since we rebooted that the drives are being checked and
there are several million inodes so it's taking a while. Maybe another
half hour.

--lm

2002-10-07 15:10:23

by Aaron Lehmann

Subject: Re: bkbits.net down

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 08:06:14PM -0700, Larry McVoy wrote:
> We rebooted to unwedge some VM problems (we really need to upgrade to
> Rik's rmap stuff, it's better that 2.4.5, that's for sure). Unfortunately,
> it's been so long since we rebooted that the drives are being checked and
> there are several million inodes so it's taking a while. Maybe another
> half hour.

Let's hope it doesn't take 6 months...