2013-04-22 03:01:33

by Archer

Subject: PCB Solid Carbide Drills and Routers from China

Dear Manager,

We are a professional producer of tungsten carbide cutters. Our products include standard solid PCB drills (dia 3.20mm-6.50mm) and special PCB drills with chip-removal groove and reground chisel edge (dia 1.5mm-6.5mm).

By adopting a world famous brand of micro-grain tungsten carbide as the raw material and using internationally advanced coating equipment, our products are offered at a good price with long service life, high durability and precise concentricity. Our stable product quality and responsive after-sales services have won us good fame in this circle.

Our products are widely recognized and extensively purchased by world-known PCB manufacturing groups and OEM factories like WUS Printed Circuit, Tripod (WUXI) Electronic, COMPEQ Manufacturing, etc. Meanwhile we also enjoy a stable market share in oversea markets including the U.S., Germany, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong of China.

You are welcome to call us for more details on cooperation and others.

Archer Hu
[email protected]
Shanghai Well-Sun Precision Tool Co., Ltd
Add: No. 3 Building, No. 868 Zhenchen Rd, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Tel:021-36162006
Tex:021-36162016