2022-09-22 15:38:20

by Hector Martin

Subject: Please add asahi-soc to linux-next

Hi Stephen,

Could you add the asahi-soc trees to linux-next? We are downstream from
SoC and would benefit from testing in linux-next before I send out PRs.

URLs:
https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git asahi-soc/fixes
https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git asahi-soc/for-next

(Right now we have no fixes, and some DT changes in for-next)

Thanks!

- Hector

2022-09-22 22:23:55

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: Re: Please add asahi-soc to linux-next

Hi Hector,

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:29:29 +0900 Hector Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Could you add the asahi-soc trees to linux-next? We are downstream from
> SoC and would benefit from testing in linux-next before I send out PRs.
>
> URLs:
> https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git asahi-soc/fixes
> https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git asahi-soc/for-next
>
> (Right now we have no fixes, and some DT changes in for-next)

Added from today. I have just you listed as the contact at the moment,
please let me know if you want any others listed.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code. The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
* submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
Signed-off-by,
* posted to the relevant mailing list,
* reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
* successfully unit tested, and
* destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

Stephen Rothwell

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (499.00 B)