2020-09-04 15:25:45

by Luis Chamberlain

Subject: Dynamic source include for kconfig

Hey Masahiro,

I ended up needing to do a dyanmic include of kconfig files to support
custom / private vagrant boxes in a project I maintain. I figured out
a way to do it, and not sure if it was intended, but it works:

https://github.com/mcgrof/kdevops/commit/404a55326198787758fac88af3c60dcaecf599fc

A new helper for this sort of thing might be neat, if one follows a
convention. Thoughts?

Luis

2020-09-04 21:38:20

by Luis Chamberlain

Subject: Re: Dynamic source include for kconfig

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:24 AM Luis Chamberlain <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey Masahiro,
>
> I ended up needing to do a dyanmic include of kconfig files to support
> custom / private vagrant boxes in a project I maintain. I figured out
> a way to do it, and not sure if it was intended, but it works:
>
> https://github.com/mcgrof/kdevops/commit/404a55326198787758fac88af3c60dcaecf599fc
>
> A new helper for this sort of thing might be neat, if one follows a
> convention. Thoughts?

Nevermind, it never worked. The script was actually failing because it
had a typo, but it displayed the contents, and I made a mistake
thinking it had worked, but it never did.

Luis