2013-04-08 21:04:49

by Luis Chamberlain

Subject: Central Linux ARM wiki

Do we have a central place to centrally document ARM development
upstream? I'd like to start using a central place to start documenting
things for some stuff I'd like to work on and I don't want to use any
vendor specific stuff. Are we go happy with using elinux.org ? If so
can we add a reference to that as the place for ARM development from
wiki.kernel.org ?

Luis

2013-04-23 23:49:41

by Luis Chamberlain

Subject: Re: Central Linux ARM wiki

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Do we have a central place to centrally document ARM development
> upstream? I'd like to start using a central place to start documenting
> things for some stuff I'd like to work on and I don't want to use any
> vendor specific stuff. Are we go happy with using elinux.org ? If so
> can we add a reference to that as the place for ARM development from
> wiki.kernel.org ?

I haven't heard any complaints, so Konstantin, can we refer elinux.org
from wiki.kernel.org as the wiki for ARM development ?

Luis