2019-10-20 03:49:38

by Stephen Rothwell

Subject: linux-next: cleanup the btrfs trees

Hi all,

The btrfs tree
(git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git#next)
has not bee updated in more than a year, so I have removed it and then
renamed the btrfs-kdave tree to btrfs. I hope this is OK and if any
other changes are needed, please let me know.

Stephen Rothwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (499.00 B)
OpenPGP digital signature

2019-10-21 12:46:55

by Chris Mason

Subject: Re: linux-next: cleanup the btrfs trees

On 19 Oct 2019, at 23:47, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The btrfs tree
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git#next)
> has not bee updated in more than a year, so I have removed it and then
> renamed the btrfs-kdave tree to btrfs. I hope this is OK and if any
> other changes are needed, please let me know.

Thanks Stephen

-chris