2000-11-06 06:19:00

by Anonymous

Subject: visual gcc

Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
KDE shell?

2000-11-06 06:37:49

by Alexander Viro

Subject: Re: visual gcc

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> KDE shell?

Yes.

2000-11-06 11:16:45

by Davide Libenzi

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000, Alexander Viro wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > KDE shell?
>
> Yes.

:^)

http://www.kdevelop.org

2000-11-06 12:58:07

by Mohammad A. Haque

Bah!! You ruined the fun! =)

Davide Libenzi wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Nov 2000, Alexander Viro wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > > KDE shell?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> :^)
>
> http://www.kdevelop.org

Mohammad A. Haque http://www.haque.net/
[email protected]

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead
Don't drink and derive." --Unknown http://wm.themes.org/

by Horst H. von Brand

Alexander Viro <[email protected]> said:
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
> > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > KDE shell?

> Yes.

For a _really_ helpful answer, you are missing: "I don't" ;-)
--
Dr. Horst H. von Brand mailto:[email protected]