2000-10-31 10:00:36

by Jeff Gustafson

Subject: Adaptec F940

I looked around for a driver for the Apaptec F940 fibre channel
card... found nothing so far. It looks like the card works with I2O. I2O
requires a I2O motherboard, yes? If there is a web/ftp site that I
missed... please point me in the correct direction.

...Jeff

2000-10-31 16:58:00

by Matthew Jacob

Subject: Re: Adaptec F940

I believe that this is a precursor to the emerald chipset that Adaptec sold
off to JNI. I've asked JNI whether their drivers would drive it but they did
not deign to answer.