2001-02-12 05:08:39

by Mike A. Harris

Subject: Duplicate posts coming from reiserfs-list?

My duplicate folder contains numerous messages from linux-kernel
cc'd to reiserfs-list. I am not on reiserfs-list to my
knowledge, so it looks like there is another loop somewhere..

Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
So, if anybody wants to have free hardware sent to them, don't call me, but
instead write your own operating system. It has worked every time for me.

Linus Torvalds