2013-04-28 07:50:00

by PRIVATE BUSINESS

Subject: RE:

Dear Friend,

Please consider this mail serious despite the fact that you did not expect
it. Hope you are doing well. I am Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP, the Managing
Director & Deputy Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank LTD. I have a
risk-free deal of Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars only from my department which was left unclaimed as a result of
non existing body.Provided you will put trust forward, let us share the
deal if you are interested. Urgent reply to my private
E-mail([email protected]) is needed for more details.

Regards from,

Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP

--
This email was Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com