2008-01-20 07:08:54

by Ian Brown

Subject: sysfs network namespace support - was this patch set forgotten ?

Hello,

I saw some posts (from about a month ago) about network namespace
support patches; I wonder: what
is the status of this patch set ? was it somehow forgotten ?
(I don't see it in v2.6.24-rc8 mm tree).

see:

Ian

2008-01-22 05:38:20

by Greg KH

On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 09:08:43AM +0200, Ian Brown wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw some posts (from about a month ago) about network namespace
> support patches; I wonder: what
> is the status of this patch set ? was it somehow forgotten ?
> (I don't see it in v2.6.24-rc8 mm tree).

It wasn't "forgotten", but rather, not applied as Al Viro started to
have some serious questions about these changes... I'll wait for his
review before applying them.

thanks,

greg k-h