2000-11-16 10:41:04

by Sergey Volkoff

I installed the latest kernel ( 2.4.0-test11-pre5 ). On boot with new kernel, system hangup before booting is completed.
I don't know where, but I think this occurs when system is attempt to mount filesystems.

Now I use kernel 2.4.0-test-10 and it work fine.

Regards.

Sergey.

Attachments:
resources.cat (6.43 kB)

2000-11-16 15:17:10

by Chmouel Boudjnah

Subject: Re: none

"Sergey Volkoff" <[email protected]> writes:

> I installed the latest kernel ( 2.4.0-test11-pre5 ). On boot with new kernel, system hangup before booting is completed.
>
> I don't know where, but I think this occurs when system is attempt to mount filesystems.

do you have devfsd installed if you have compiled in ? it's included
with your mdk7.2

--
MandrakeSoft Inc http://www.chmouel.org
--Chmouel