2002-10-05 22:20:42

by Max Krasnyansky

Subject: [BK 2/6] 2.5.x Bluetooth subsystem update. USB driver.

Patch #2:

# This is a BitKeeper generated patch for the following project:
# Project Name: Linux kernel tree
# This patch format is intended for GNU patch command version 2.5 or higher.
# This patch includes the following deltas:
# ChangeSet 1.697 -> 1.698
# drivers/bluetooth/Config.help 1.3 -> 1.4
# drivers/bluetooth/Config.in 1.4 -> 1.5
# drivers/bluetooth/hci_usb.h 1.4 -> 1.5
# drivers/bluetooth/hci_usb.c 1.11 -> 1.12
#
# The following is the BitKeeper ChangeSet Log
# --------------------------------------------
# 02/10/04 maxk@viper.(none) 1.698
# Bluetooth USB driver update.
# Remove firmware loading support, it's handled in hotplug.
# Other minor fixes.
# --------------------------------------------
#

http://bluez.sourceforge.net/patches/bt-2.5-usb-driver.gz

Max

2002-10-05 23:27:53

by Linus Torvalds

On 5 Oct 2002, Maksim (Max) Krasnyanskiy wrote:
> Patch #2:

Why is it so hard to just read the "submitting patches" thing.

Don't bother to email me if you can't be bothered to read how to submit
patches. People do it all the time, and I'm not interested in fetching
compressed patches from web-sites etc.

Linus

2002-10-07 18:22:38

by Max Krasnyansky

Linus,

>On 5 Oct 2002, Maksim (Max) Krasnyanskiy wrote:
> > Patch #2:
>
>Why is it so hard to just read the "submitting patches" thing.
I did. Long time ago though :)

>Don't bother to email me if you can't be bothered to read how to submit
>patches. People do it all the time, and I'm not interested in fetching
>compressed patches from web-sites etc.
Sorry about that. I knew you were gonna pull this stuff from BK any way.

Max