2014-02-21 06:43:59

by Laszlo Papp

Subject: OMAP138 (davinci) ecap driver support

Hi,

we are currently having some implementation of it for an older kernel,
and I was just wondering if it is worth upstreaming, or the latest
linux kernel already has support for it, and we can drop our code
respectively?

I have seen the "./drivers/pwm/pwm-tiecap.c" file, but it seems to be
designed for AM33XX regardless its generic file name, and Kconfig
entry.

Cheers, L.

2014-02-21 07:14:02

by Laszlo Papp

Subject: Re: OMAP138 (davinci) ecap driver support

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:43 AM, Laszlo Papp <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are currently having some implementation of it for an older kernel,
> and I was just wondering if it is worth upstreaming, or the latest
> linux kernel already has support for it, and we can drop our code
> respectively?
>
> I have seen the "./drivers/pwm/pwm-tiecap.c" file, but it seems to be
> designed for AM33XX regardless its generic file name, and Kconfig
> entry.
>
> Cheers, L.

Since both included emails are broken from Thierry and Philip, I am
resending the email with Thierry's updated email as well as including
the linux-omap mailing list.