2003-08-02 13:44:09

by Jon Masters

Subject: OpenPIC Specifications

Hi,

I am after some specifications for OpenPIC as used in various incarnations
on Apple PowerPC systems. The embbeded cores generally use UIC/IIC, etc.

Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

Jon.

2003-08-02 18:24:17

by Geert Uytterhoeven

Subject: Re: OpenPIC Specifications

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Jon Masters wrote:
> I am after some specifications for OpenPIC as used in various incarnations
> on Apple PowerPC systems. The embbeded cores generally use UIC/IIC, etc.
>
> Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

I've sent you a copy by private email.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected]

-- Linus Torvalds

2003-08-02 18:35:40

by Jon Masters

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> I've sent you a copy by private email.

Thanks very much indeed. I sent AMD a friendly mail asking them to put the
specifications back on their website which seem to have dissappeared.

Jon.

2003-08-04 11:55:21

by Jon Masters

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

jcm>>Anyone got a link to some datasheets/specification?

> I've sent you a copy by private email.

I had a read over the weekend and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Jon.