2008-12-23 16:07:58

by Christian Hoene

Subject: Two updated patches

Hello,

again. Hopefully, I got all coding style rules right this time.
Here my two patches.

Merry Christmas

Christian

Attachments:
patch_again_empty_frames.diff (349.00 B)
patch_for_more_cmdline_parameters.diff (3.63 kB)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: Two updated patches

Hi Christian,

> again. Hopefully, I got all coding style rules right this time.
> Here my two patches.

so I applied both patches, but I actually had to touch your options
patch to make it look a little bit nicer and fix some pending coding
style stuff. Don't worry, non of that is obvious. The cases where you
have too many options or statements in if/while etc. for format strings
are kind nasty. The reason for being so strict here is that the code
must remain easy readable even after years. The right and more clean
indentation is crucial here

Also in the future please use git-format-patch so I can just commit them
directly. That way also your name shows up in the repository. And that
way you get forced to write a commit message. If I have to write the
commit message by myself, I don't bother changing the author ;)

Regards

Marcel