2009-07-09 02:14:38

by Chan-yeol Park

Subject: Could I ask you about Bluetooth 3.0 +HS with BlueZ ?

Hi Marcel,

Recently Bluetooth SIG has announced "Bluetooth 3.0 + HS which include
WiFi."

As far as I know, there is AMP(Alternate Mac/Phy) Layer on the L2CAP Layer..

So I think we should develop additional layer for the newly made spec.

Related to this issue, comments would be appreciated.

Regards
Chanyeol

2009-07-09 02:57:14

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: Could I ask you about Bluetooth 3.0 +HS with BlueZ ?

Hi Chan-Yeol,

> Recently Bluetooth SIG has announced "Bluetooth 3.0 + HS which include
> WiFi."
>
> As far as I know, there is AMP(Alternate Mac/Phy) Layer on the L2CAP Layer..

actually AMP is below L2CAP.

> So I think we should develop additional layer for the newly made spec.
>
> Related to this issue, comments would be appreciated.

First you have to create an AMP device layer that will hook into
mac80211 so we can use WiFi devices.

Regards

Marcel