2009-01-28 09:36:41

by Paulo Bustelo Codesido

Subject: wifi coexistence II

(I'm not sure I'm posting on the right way)

Hi Marcel.

As far as I know with hcitool afh I can just read the afh map...

I'm checking with this command

Set AFH Host Channel Classification (0x03|0x003f)

running every second...

but it seems to have no efect...
my problem is during inquiring....
is afh working in inquire mode?
what more can I try?

I have observed that wifi channel 3 is free from bluetooth "noise"...
if I use this channel, wifi goes well... can I trust on this?

best regards

Paulo Bustelo.

2009-02-01 16:54:57

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: wifi coexistence II

Hi Paulo,

> As far as I know with hcitool afh I can just read the afh map...
>
> I'm checking with this command
>
> Set AFH Host Channel Classification (0x03|0x003f)
>
> running every second...
>
> but it seems to have no efect...
> my problem is during inquiring....
> is afh working in inquire mode?
> what more can I try?

you have to write your own command that actually sets the AFH map. The
hcitool only reads it.

However during inquiry you have lost anyway. It is using a fixed
frequency hopping.

Regads

Marcel