2020-09-29 11:08:23

by Johan Hedberg

Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2020-09-29

Hi Dave,

Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for 5.10:

- Multiple fixes to suspend/resume handling
- Added mgmt events for controller suspend/resume state
- Improved extended advertising support
- btintel: Enhanced support for next generation controllers
- Added Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC WCN6855 support
- Several other smaller fixes & improvements

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 7126bd5c8bcbc015cf89864cf71d750e8f33f924:

mptcp: fix syncookie build error on UP (2020-08-01 11:52:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to b40f58b973865ee98ead884d2bdc7880b896ddb8:

Bluetooth: btusb: Add Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC WCN6855 support (2020-09-27 23:44:50 +0200)

Abhishek Pandit-Subedi (7):
Bluetooth: Clear suspend tasks on unregister
Bluetooth: Re-order clearing suspend tasks
Bluetooth: Only mark socket zapped after unlocking
Bluetooth: Set ext scan response only when it exists
Bluetooth: Add mgmt suspend and resume events
Bluetooth: Add suspend reason for device disconnect
Bluetooth: Emit controller suspend and resume events

Andy Shevchenko (3):
Bluetooth: hci_intel: drop strange le16_to_cpu() against u8 values
Bluetooth: hci_intel: switch to list_for_each_entry()
Bluetooth: hci_intel: enable on new platform

Daniel Winkler (3):
Bluetooth: Report num supported adv instances for hw offloading
Bluetooth: Add MGMT capability flags for tx power and ext advertising
Bluetooth: pause/resume advertising around suspend

Dinghao Liu (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: Fix memleak in btusb_mtk_submit_wmt_recv_urb

Howard Chung (1):
Bluetooth: Set scan parameters for ADV Monitor

Joseph Hwang (1):
Bluetooth: sco: new getsockopt options BT_SNDMTU/BT_RCVMTU

Kiran K (4):
Bluetooth: btusb: Update boot parameter specific to SKU
Bluetooth: btintel: Refactor firmware download function
Bluetooth: btintel: Add infrastructure to read controller information
Bluetooth: btintel: Functions to send firmware header / payload

Luiz Augusto von Dentz (4):
Bluetooth: A2MP: Fix not initializing all members
Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix calling sk_filter on non-socket based channel
Bluetooth: Disable High Speed by default
Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix not checking if BT_HS is enabled

Miao-chen Chou (1):
Bluetooth: Update Adv monitor count upon removal

Peilin Ye (1):
Bluetooth: Fix memory leak in read_adv_mon_features()

Rocky Liao (2):
Bluetooth: btusb: Enable wide band speech support for BTUSB_QCA_ROME
Bluetooth: btusb: Add Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC WCN6855 support

Samuel Holland (2):
Bluetooth: hci_h5: Remove ignored flag HCI_UART_RESET_ON_INIT
Bluetooth: hci_uart: Cancel init work before unregistering

Sathish Narasimman (1):
Bluetooth: Fix update of own_addr_type if ll_privacy supported

Sonny Sasaka (1):
Bluetooth: Fix auto-creation of hci_conn at Conn Complete event

Tamás Szűcs (1):
Bluetooth: btmrvl: eliminate duplicates introducing btmrvl_reg_89xx

Venkata Lakshmi Narayana Gubba (2):
Bluetooth: hci_serdev: Close UART port if NON_PERSISTENT_SETUP is set
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Remove duplicate power off in proto close

Xu Wang (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: remove redundant null check

YueHaibing (1):
Bluetooth: btmtksdio: use NULL instead of zero

drivers/bluetooth/btintel.c | 291 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
drivers/bluetooth/btintel.h | 91 ++++++++++++
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c | 54 +-------
drivers/bluetooth/btmtksdio.c | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 129 ++++++++++++-----
drivers/bluetooth/hci_h5.c | 2 -
drivers/bluetooth/hci_intel.c | 54 +++-----
drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c | 1 +
drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c | 8 +-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_serdev.c | 36 ++++-
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 6 +
include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h | 2 +
include/net/bluetooth/mgmt.h | 18 +++
net/bluetooth/Kconfig | 1 -
net/bluetooth/a2mp.c | 22 ++-
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 41 +++++-
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 89 +++++++++++-
net/bluetooth/hci_request.c | 85 ++++++++++--
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 7 +-
net/bluetooth/l2cap_sock.c | 21 ++-
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 57 ++++++--
net/bluetooth/sco.c | 6 +

(No filename) (4.76 kB)
signature.asc (235.00 B)

by David Miller

> Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for 5.10:
>
> - Multiple fixes to suspend/resume handling
> - Added mgmt events for controller suspend/resume state
> - Improved extended advertising support
> - btintel: Enhanced support for next generation controllers
> - Added Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC WCN6855 support
> - Several other smaller fixes & improvements
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Pulled, thank you.