2020-12-07 15:12:33

by Johan Hedberg

Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2020-12-07

Hi Dave, Jakub,

Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.11 kernel.

- Updated Bluetooth entries in MAINTAINERS to include Luiz von Dentz
- Added support for Realtek 8822CE and 8852A devices
- Added support for MediaTek MT7615E device
- Improved workarounds for fake CSR devices
- Fix Bluetooth qualification test case L2CAP/COS/CFD/BV-14-C
- Fixes for LL Privacy support
- Enforce 16 byte encryption key size for FIPS security level
- Added new mgmt commands for extended advertising support
- Multiple other smaller fixes & improvements

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit bff6f1db91e330d7fba56f815cdbc412c75fe163:

stmmac: intel: change all EHL/TGL to auto detect phy addr (2020-11-07 16:11:54 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 02be5f13aacba2100f1486d3ad16c26b6dede1ce:

MAINTAINERS: Update Bluetooth entries (2020-12-07 17:02:01 +0200)

Abhishek Pandit-Subedi (2):
Bluetooth: btqca: Add valid le states quirk
Bluetooth: Set missing suspend task bits

Anant Thazhemadam (2):
Bluetooth: hci_h5: close serdev device and free hu in h5_close
Bluetooth: hci_h5: fix memory leak in h5_close

Anmol Karn (1):
Bluetooth: Fix null pointer dereference in hci_event_packet()

Archie Pusaka (1):
Bluetooth: Enforce key size of 16 bytes on FIPS level

Balakrishna Godavarthi (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Enhance retry logic in qca_setup

Cadel Watson (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: Support 0bda:c123 Realtek 8822CE device

Chris Chiu (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: Add support for 13d3:3560 MediaTek MT7615E device

Claire Chang (1):
Bluetooth: Move force_bredr_smp debugfs into hci_debugfs_create_bredr

Colin Ian King (1):
Bluetooth: btrtl: fix incorrect skb allocation failure check

Daniel Winkler (6):
Bluetooth: Resume advertising after LE connection
Bluetooth: Add helper to set adv data
Bluetooth: Break add adv into two mgmt commands
Bluetooth: Use intervals and tx power from mgmt cmds
Bluetooth: Query LE tx power on startup
Bluetooth: Change MGMT security info CMD to be more generic

Edward Vear (1):
Bluetooth: Fix attempting to set RPA timeout when unsupported

Hans de Goede (4):
Bluetooth: revert: hci_h5: close serdev device and free hu in h5_close
Bluetooth: hci_h5: Add OBDA0623 ACPI HID
Bluetooth: btusb: Fix detection of some fake CSR controllers with a bcdDevice val of 0x0134
Bluetooth: btusb: Add workaround for remote-wakeup issues with Barrot 8041a02 fake CSR controllers

Howard Chung (6):
Bluetooth: Replace BT_DBG with bt_dev_dbg in HCI request
Bluetooth: Interleave with allowlist scan
Bluetooth: Handle system suspend resume case
Bluetooth: Handle active scan case
Bluetooth: Refactor read default sys config for various types
Bluetooth: Add toggle to switch off interleave scan

Jimmy Wahlberg (1):
Bluetooth: Fix for Bluetooth SIG test L2CAP/COS/CFD/BV-14-C

Jing Xiangfeng (2):
Bluetooth: btusb: Add the missed release_firmware() in btusb_mtk_setup_firmware()
Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Add the missed release_firmware() in mtk_setup_firmware()

Julian Pidancet (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: Add support for 1358:c123 Realtek 8822CE device

Kai-Heng Feng (1):
Bluetooth: btrtl: Ask 8821C to drop old firmware

Kiran K (5):
Bluetooth: btintel: Fix endianness issue for TLV version information
Bluetooth: btusb: Add *setup* function for new generation Intel controllers
Bluetooth: btusb: Define a function to construct firmware filename
Bluetooth: btusb: Helper function to download firmware to Intel adapters
Bluetooth: btusb: Map Typhoon peak controller to BTUSB_INTEL_NEWGEN

Luiz Augusto von Dentz (2):
Bluetooth: Fix not sending Set Extended Scan Response
Bluetooth: Rename get_adv_instance_scan_rsp

Marcel Holtmann (2):
Bluetooth: Increment management interface revision
MAINTAINERS: Update Bluetooth entries

Max Chou (3):
Bluetooth: btusb: Add the more support IDs for Realtek RTL8822CE
Bluetooth: btrtl: Refine the ic_id_table for clearer and more regular
Bluetooth: btusb: btrtl: Add support for RTL8852A

Nigel Christian (1):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: resolve various warnings

Ole Bj?rn Midtb? (1):
Bluetooth: hidp: use correct wait queue when removing ctrl_wait

Peilin Ye (1):
Bluetooth: Fix slab-out-of-bounds read in hci_le_direct_adv_report_evt()

Reo Shiseki (1):
Bluetooth: fix typo in struct name

Sathish Narasimman (1):
Bluetooth: Fix: LL PRivacy BLE device fails to connect

Sergey Shtylyov (1):
Bluetooth: consolidate error paths in hci_phy_link_complete_evt()

Tim Jiang (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: support download nvm with different board id for wcn6855

Venkata Lakshmi Narayana Gubba (2):
Bluetooth: hci_qca: Wait for timeout during suspend
Bluetooth: btqca: Use NVM files based on SoC ID for WCN3991

Wei Yongjun (1):
Bluetooth: sco: Fix crash when using BT_SNDMTU/BT_RCVMTU option

Xiaolei Wang (1):
Bluetooth: hci_ll: add a small delay for wl1271 enable bt_en

MAINTAINERS | 6 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btintel.c | 21 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btintel.h | 6 +
drivers/bluetooth/btmtksdio.c | 2 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btqca.c | 36 ++--
drivers/bluetooth/btqca.h | 22 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btrtl.c | 123 ++++++-----
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 421 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_h5.c | 4 +
drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c | 1 +
drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c | 118 +++++++----
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 7 +
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 23 ++-
include/net/bluetooth/mgmt.h | 53 ++++-
net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c | 12 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 53 ++++-
net/bluetooth/hci_debugfs.c | 50 +++++
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 44 ++--
net/bluetooth/hci_request.c | 303 +++++++++++++++++++--------
net/bluetooth/hci_request.h | 2 +
net/bluetooth/hidp/core.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 10 +-
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 436 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
net/bluetooth/mgmt_config.c | 187 +++++++++++------
net/bluetooth/sco.c | 5 +
net/bluetooth/smp.c | 44 +---
net/bluetooth/smp.h | 2 +

(No filename) (6.78 kB)
signature.asc (235.00 B)

by David Miller

> Here's the main bluetooth-next pull request for the 5.11 kernel.
>
> - Updated Bluetooth entries in MAINTAINERS to include Luiz von Dentz
> - Added support for Realtek 8822CE and 8852A devices
> - Added support for MediaTek MT7615E device
> - Improved workarounds for fake CSR devices
> - Fix Bluetooth qualification test case L2CAP/COS/CFD/BV-14-C
> - Fixes for LL Privacy support
> - Enforce 16 byte encryption key size for FIPS security level
> - Added new mgmt commands for extended advertising support
> - Multiple other smaller fixes & improvements
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Pulled, thanks Johan.