2009-01-15 13:11:04

by Jelle de Jong

Subject: totem-xine segfault when playing dvd with menu and bluez bluetooth

2009-01-26 14:02:58

by Jelle de Jong

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have been trying to track and report some for me serious issues, when
> trying to play dvds using bluetooth speakers and headsets. I reported
> the problem on debian.org and gdb backtraces are included:

> bluez version: today build git version
> (previous bluez version had the same problem)
> http://filebin.ca/tpbgsp/bluez-utils_4.27git_i386.deb
> http://filebin.ca/txmdsd/bluez-gnome_1.9git_i386.deb
>
> totem-xine --version
> GNOME totem 2.22.2
>
> Any ideas,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jelle de Jong

Hello everybody,

I am popping up this email again, I would really like to see this
issue fixed, would somebody be willing to take a look at it?

Best regards,

Jelle

2009-02-18 16:01:04

by Jelle de Jong

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Jelle de Jong wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I have been trying to track and report some for me serious issues, when
>> trying to play dvds using bluetooth speakers and headsets. I reported
>> the problem on debian.org and gdb backtraces are included:

>> bluez version: today build git version
>> (previous bluez version had the same problem)
>> http://filebin.ca/tpbgsp/bluez-utils_4.27git_i386.deb
>> http://filebin.ca/txmdsd/bluez-gnome_1.9git_i386.deb
>>
>> totem-xine --version
>> GNOME totem 2.22.2
>>
>> Any ideas,
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jelle de Jong
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am popping up this email again, I would really like to see this
> issue fixed, would somebody be willing to take a look at it?

Somebody willing to have a look at the bug report, I am experiencing
daily crashes of totem when using bluetooth headset and speakers. I
also have some customers experiencing the same issue.

I would really appreciate a fix,

Best regards,

Jelle