2021-03-04 18:29:49

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Subject: Re: patch to fix conflict with unistd.h

Hi Zbigniew,

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<[email protected]> wrote:

Can you send it as a proper patch, look at HACKING if you don't know
how to send it using e.g. git send-patch.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz

On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 08:37:04AM -0800, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> Hi Zbigniew,
>
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> Can you send it as a proper patch, look at HACKING if you don't know
> how to send it using e.g. git send-patch.

Can you be more precise? What was wrong with the first version.

Zbyszek

2021-03-05 00:54:15

by Bastien Nocera

On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 08:37 -0800, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> Hi Zbigniew,
>
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> Can you send it as a proper patch, look at HACKING if you don't know
> how to send it using e.g. git send-patch.

Let me know if you want me to do it, I have all that already set up.

On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 06:53:48PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 08:37:04AM -0800, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> > Hi Zbigniew,
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >

> > Can you send it as a proper patch, look at HACKING if you don't know
> > how to send it using e.g. git send-patch.
>
> Can you be more precise? What was wrong with the first version.

Anyway, the patch is here for anyone who wants to grab it:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/bluez/raw/fdda690e478cc1581c12265af16d043c757758dd/f/0005-media-rename-local-function-conflicting-with-pause-2.patch

Zbyszek

2021-03-05 21:51:22

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi Zbigniew,

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 6:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 06:53:48PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 08:37:04AM -0800, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> > > Hi Zbigniew,
> > >
> > > On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:02 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> > > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > >

> > > Can you send it as a proper patch, look at HACKING if you don't know
> > > how to send it using e.g. git send-patch.
> >
> > Can you be more precise? What was wrong with the first version.
>
> Anyway, the patch is here for anyone who wants to grab it:
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/bluez/raw/fdda690e478cc1581c12265af16d043c757758dd/f/0005-media-rename-local-function-conflicting-with-pause-2.patch
>
> Zbyszek

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/HACKING#n98

We need proper patches so it trigger CI, PW, etc and once that is
validated I can git am directly, attachments and links don't work for
that purpose.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz