2009-02-16 05:22:25

by Kartikey Parmar

Subject: Problem Installing bluez-utils-3.36.tar.gz & bluez-libs-3.36.tar.gz

Hi,

I have downloaded bluez-utils-3.36.tar.gz & bluez-libs-3.36.tar.gz
from http://www.bluez.org
When I run ./configure it checks for all required utilities & its
versions, but when I run make && make install after becoming "su" on
Fedora 9, it shows that it is successfully installed in PC but I don't
find its folder in my PC, when I try to locate it is located only in
the
folder from which I run the ./configure, make && make install...
It doesn't create any folder in /usr/...

Pls suggest me wht to do for getting installed these on Fedora 9...
--
Kartikey Parmar
President AAECC

2009-02-16 06:03:02

by 卞磊

Hi,
The default path is '/usr/local/xxx' if you configing without any arguments.