The error is: Connect to
failed. Success(0) I'm trying to connect to a Windows Mobile NAP to be a PANU. Everyting worked fine util some weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I've not changed my setup. Connecting to the Windows Mobile from the same guest machine using some proprietary Redmond's OS works fine. It's annying to reboot to Redmond just to surf the internet. I've also tried to get support on various forums and communities, but nobody seems to know how to solve this. Please help. Thank you Gabriele