2008-10-01 09:19:07

by Massimo Morini

Subject: bluetooth and detection devices actually present

Hy

In Applet 0.26 in Bluetooth devices detected appear, let's say, over time ...

I want to delete these devices (if I find the file)

so by "explores devices," of Applet Bluetooth,
i see devices actually present in the vicinity at that moment.

and not all those who took over in time BlueZ and that will be saved.

can you show me the files I try?

Thanks in advance

2008-10-03 06:36:53

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Massimo,

> In Applet 0.26 in Bluetooth devices detected appear, let's say, over time ...
>
> I want to delete these devices (if I find the file)
>

> so by "explores devices," of Applet Bluetooth,
> i see devices actually present in the vicinity at that moment.
>
> and not all those who took over in time BlueZ and that will be saved.
>
> can you show me the files I try?

this should no longer be the case for bluez-gnome-1.x. We re-discover
them when needed.

Regards

Marcel