2008-12-01 21:22:48

by Dmitry

Subject: Intrested student

Hello linux-bluetooth,

My name is Dmitry, I'm a student from Russia. I'm interested in
developing your project and participating in next Summer of Code (2009).
I want to know about ideas, which I can take part in. And I'm going to
make this work to be my master thesis at University.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry mailto:[email protected]

2008-12-01 22:46:17

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Subject: Re: Intrested student

Hi Dmitry,

We don't have yet the projects for 2009, but you can check for some
ideas from 2008 here:
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/GSoC2008

And of course you can also suggest project ideas and see if there
someone interested in mentoring. You got plenty of time for this, I
guess the program will only start on April maybe March.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Engenheiro de Computa??o