2009-02-01 13:54:45

by Alexander H Deriziotis

Subject: streaming via a2dpd and using soundcard simultaneously?

Hi all,

Just a quick q.

Is it possible to stream all audio on my linux system to a set of
bluetooth speakers via a2dpd, while at the same time, having the same
audio coming out of the soundcard and through a pair of wired
speakers?

Thanks,
Alex

2009-02-01 16:50:23

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Alex,

> Is it possible to stream all audio on my linux system to a set of
> bluetooth speakers via a2dpd, while at the same time, having the same
> audio coming out of the soundcard and through a pair of wired
> speakers?

we are not using a2dpd anymore. It is a plugin of bluetoothd now and
when using a system like PulseAudio then it is possible.

Regards

Marcel