2009-03-06 21:07:38

by Danny

Subject: BlueZ AVDTP CLI

Hey,

I'm currently developing a CLI utility that should be able to issue
AVDTP commands using BlueZ.
In BlueZ I found the functions that issue the commands, but I haven't
find a way on how to call them - for example, if I want to send the
the AVDTP_GET_CONFIGURATION_CMD by using avdtp_get_configuration. Is
there any example/tool available or any documentation? Of course, if
there's any other way to do it...

Thanks

2009-03-14 06:22:52

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: BlueZ AVDTP CLI

Hi Danny,

> I'm currently developing a CLI utility that should be able to issue
> AVDTP commands using BlueZ.
> In BlueZ I found the functions that issue the commands, but I haven't
> find a way on how to call them - for example, if I want to send the
> the AVDTP_GET_CONFIGURATION_CMD by using avdtp_get_configuration. Is
> there any example/tool available or any documentation? Of course, if
> there's any other way to do it...

for BlueZ we don't have a separate AVDTP layer. It is part of A2DP. So
non of the AVDTP primitives are exported.

Regards

Marcel