Subject: Re: Fw: Question about the connect Function and BlueZ.

Hi,

The errno works but if the socket is NON-Blocking always is 115
(EINPROGRESS).

We need to know if the user has cancel the connexion or the connexion has
broken by timeout.

We used the OBEX Push connexion and the terminal show confirmation to accept
connexion.

In this case are three possible options:

-1? The user accept the connexion (says YES to the question of terminal)
(no problem the connexion is active).
-2? The user cancel te connexion (says NO to the question of terminal).
-3? The question is cancel automatic (more than 30 seconds in the screen).

If we use connect non-blocking ....

How can we distinguish between these two last cases (2 or 3)?
(errno always is 115 (EINPROGRESS) if is a timeour or if the user says NO)

Thanks in avanced,

Regards,
Abraham.