SETools 4.3.0 is now available:
Changes since 4.2.2:
* Revised sediff method for TE rules. This drastically reduced memory
and run time.
* Added infiniband context support to seinfo, sediff, and apol.
* Added apol configuration for location of Qt assistant.
* Fixed sediff issue where properties header would display when not
* Fixed sediff issue with type_transition file name comparison.
* Fixed permission map socket sendto information flow direction.
* Added methods to TypeAttribute class to make it a complete Python
* Genfscon now will look up classes rather than using fixed values
which were dropped from libsepol.