2008-07-25 13:43:50

by John Smith

Subject: [NFS] setting up NFS - help!

Trying to do a ./configure on the nfs-utils-1.1.2 on an ubuntu 8.04 server.

All is well, except for one line involving Kerberos v5, which I'm not sure about. Any insight into why it is giving me the following message would be appreciated! (I am trying to incorporate Kerberos v5 into the build).

checking for Kerberos v5... ./configure: line 23561: test: 163-beta1-debian: integer expression expected
/usr
The current KRBDIR is /usr

Please note that [email protected] is being discontinued.
Please subscribe to [email protected] instead.
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-nfs

2008-07-25 18:38:39

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Re: [NFS] setting up NFS - help!

John Smith wrote:
> Trying to do a ./configure on the nfs-utils-1.1.2 on an ubuntu 8.04 server.
>
> All is well, except for one line involving Kerberos v5, which I'm not sure about. Any insight into why it is giving me the following message would be appreciated! (I am trying to incorporate Kerberos v5 into the build).
>
> checking for Kerberos v5... ./configure: line 23561: test: 163-beta1-debian: integer expression expected
> /usr
> The current KRBDIR is /usr
no idea... Is Kerberos installed?

steved.