2022-07-13 15:00:24

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Announcing the Fall 2022 Bakeathon

Hello,

Red Hat is pleased to announce that we'll be hosting the
Fall 2022 Bakeathon at our Westford office in Massachusetts, US.

The event will be F2F as well as virtual. Hoping to
draw as many participants as possible.

Date: Mon Oct 10 to Fri Oct 14
Address: Red Hat, 314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA

Details, registration and hotel info are here [1].
Any questions please send them to [email protected]

I hope to see you there... One way or the other!

steved.

[1] http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2022/Oct/BAT/index.html

2022-08-31 20:51:12

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Re: Announcing the Fall 2022 Bakeathon

Hello,

Just a quick reminder... The Bakeathonn is a
little over a month out... I know a lot of the
Red Haters planning on intending F2F...

I sounds like Netapp plan on being there in person as
well as virtual. I have heard rumors that Oracle
plan on attending F2F.

Still looking to hear from HammerSpace, Amazon,
Google, Vmware, CEA and HP. I'm hoping they
will be attending... one way or another.

I would like to set up talks Tue, Wed and
Thur at 2pm EST. So you are interested in
hearing about something or if you want to
talk about something or just status on
things (RDMA, TLS, QUIC, Session Trunking)
Just let me know. I'll set up a google
doc to sign up....

I'm pretty sure I will be able to set things up so
the remote people can participate.

As usual, Red Hat will be having a few
"pops" with hors d'oeuvres starting
around 4ish each day...

steved.

On 7/13/22 10:59 AM, Steve Dickson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Red Hat is pleased to announce that we'll be hosting the
> Fall 2022 Bakeathon at our Westford office in Massachusetts, US.
>
> The event will be F2F as well as virtual. Hoping to
> draw as many participants as possible.
>
> Date: Mon Oct 10 to Fri Oct 14
> Address: Red Hat, 314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA
>
> Details, registration and hotel info are here [1].
> Any questions please send them to [email protected]
>
> I hope to see you there... One way or the other!
>
> steved.
>
> [1] http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2022/Oct/BAT/index.html

2022-09-12 14:54:16

by Jeff Layton

Subject: Re: [nfsv4] Announcing the Fall 2022 Bakeathon

I'm planning to attend in-person this year.
-- Jeff