2010-10-28 07:45:19

by DENIEL Philippe

Subject: Manpages about functions within libnfsidmap ?

Hi,

I wondered if documentations about the functions implemented in
libnfsidmap exists. For now, I had a look at the rpc.idmapd's source
code, but this is no "explicit" docs. Does such a thing exist ? (as
manpages, plain text or any other human readable format)

Regards

Philippe

2010-10-28 12:56:51

by Kevin Coffman

Subject: Re: Manpages about functions within libnfsidmap ?

I think the closest thing is the man page for the config file?

http://git.linux-nfs.org/?p=kwc/libnfsidmap.git;a=blob;f=idmapd.conf.5;h=9c7f1ae1bc5686142c6a8a0d71a5cb756daef212;hb=HEAD

There is, of course, the libnfsidmap source code as well...

K.C.