2008-06-28 07:39:00

by Laurenz, Dirk

Subject: RE: Sm-notify

i, the time out is from node a to b seconds, but from node b to a 15 minutes.
what I saw was, that the handle changed in /var/lib/nfs/rmtab from 0x000002 to 0x000003 although
the fsid is the same on both nodes.
how can the 15minute timeout occur?

Mit freundlichem Gruss,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer
Fujitsu Siemens Computers
R DE ISC SOP PS N/O
Hildesheimer Strasse 25
30880 Laatzen
Germany
Telephone: +49 511 84 89 18 08
Telefax: +49 511 84 89 25 18 08
Mobile: +49 170 22 10 781
Email: mailto:dirk.laurenz-/ixSogHR0HOS/[email protected]
Internet: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com