by Tom Tucker[permalink] [raw]
The following series implements a pluggable transport switch for
RPC servers. This patchset is a rollup of the original
plus incremental patches.
In addition to the incremental change rollup:
- The address management logic in svc_xprt was cleaned up a
based on feedback from Chuck Lever,
- A race was fixed whereby UDP RPC from different clients in parallel
could corrupt each other's addresses.
- Changes were made to the sysctl implementation to comply
with the new 2.6.24 requirements regarding sysctl ids.
The following testing was done:
- Connectathon on V3 and V4 on TCP, UDP and RDMA mounts
- Kernel build on V3 RDMA mount.
This patchset is against the 2.6.24-rc3 kernel tree.
Signed-off-by: Tom Tucker <[email protected]>