2008-09-29 16:27:46

by Steve Dickson

Subject: nfs-utils-1.1.4??

I'm thinking about creating another minor release...

The only outstanding issue I know of is:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/333162

any head way on this? I haven't had much luck on reproducing it...

Anything else needs to go in?

steved.

2008-09-29 16:41:50

by Kevin Coffman

Subject: Re: nfs-utils-1.1.4??

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Steve Dickson <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm thinking about creating another minor release...
>
> The only outstanding issue I know of is:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/333162
>
> any head way on this? I haven't had much luck on reproducing it...
>
> Anything else needs to go in?
>
> steved.

I haven't yet figured out exactly what to do with the patch discussed
in this thread:
http://linux-nfs.org/pipermail/nfsv4/2008-August/009136.html

I don't know that it should hold up a release though...

K.C.