2005-02-05 17:54:40

by Oliver Ruiz Dorantes

Subject: [Bluez-devel] struct usb_iso_packet_descriptor

Actually just that:

I found this definition into the hci_usb.c source and I don't know where
does it come from

struct usb_iso_packet_descriptor

thanks in advance

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] struct usb_iso_packet_descriptor

Hi Oliver,

> Actually just that:
>
> I found this definition into the hci_usb.c source and I don't know where
> does it come from
>
> struct usb_iso_packet_descriptor

you are kidding me, right? You know the utilities find and grep? So grep
along the includes inside the Linux kernel source. Since the prefix is
usb_ the first guess would be linux/usb.h.

Regards

Marcel