2008-02-02 05:32:12

by pramod gurav

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Want BT Dongle supporting Bluez

hi all
Can anyone suggest me the names of some of the BT dongle models that will
support BlueZ.

Pramod

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Attachments:
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Guillaume Bedot

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Want BT Dongle supporting Bluez

Re,

On sam, 2008-02-02 at 11:02 +0530, pramod gurav wrote:
> hi all
> Can anyone suggest me the names of some of the BT dongle models that
> will
> support BlueZ.

See http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/features.html

Those with HCI version filled are known to work.
But I suppose this list isn't kept up-to-date (my dongle isn't in this
list but works.)

You can have a look at http://hardware4linux.info/module/hci_usb/ (or
other BT driver module), sometimes it is reported by users if the
hardware works or not.

I heard of a list that reported slow dongles, but didn't find it...

If someone has better links, i'm interested too.

Regards,

Guillaume B.