2005-12-04 20:32:17

by Michael Gorbach

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: Bluez-users digest, Vol 1 #2127 - 4 msgs

Ok ... the f keys seem to work ok for me now ... i guess i just got confused.
The keyboard does not work AT ALL though in grub. Before I enabled bluetooth
on my linux system, it was detected after a short delay ... which was OK.
What seems to happen is after i run hid2hci it puts the dongle into hci mode
and this is not removed on reboot. The dongle continues to be in hci mode and
of course my comp does not know how to operate a hci bluetooth keyboard with
no drivers (in bios). For me, if i remove the usb connection to my comp and
place it in a different port, the dongle recets to hid mode and it works
again.