2010-02-13 01:33:57

by Bhaskara Peela

Subject: Async IPSec in AH4 mode

Hi,

I want to provide asynchronous AH4 IPSec processing for 2.6.30 kernel version. I am planning to port asynchronous IPSec in AH mode from kernel version 2.6.33.rc6 to 2.6.30. This involves changes in async hashing in crypto api and net/ipv4/ah4.c. I am going through the changes between these two versions and I am not able to accurately figure out the minimum changes for AH mode between these two kernel versions.

Can you please guide me on dependencies that are required to support IPSec AH4 for kernel version 2.6.30?

thanks
bhaskara