2006-08-15 07:09:45

by Herbert Xu

Subject: Re: Warning: cryptodev-2.6 to be rebased

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 08:49:37PM +1000, herbert wrote:

> Due to upcoming changes in the tree I've decided rearrange the patches
> which means that the cryptodev-2.6 will soon be rebased.
>
> So if you've made your own changes based on it now is the time to save
> your changes before you clone it again.

Sorry, I've had to rebase it again due to conflicts in the mm tree.

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>

by Herbert Xu

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 05:09:38PM +1000, herbert wrote:

> Sorry, I've had to rebase it again due to conflicts in the mm tree.

There you go, I'm rebasing it again because the compatibility stuff for
cipher turned out to be broken. I've also taken the opportunity to
coalesce some bug fix changesets.

Cheers.
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>