2007-01-24 10:27:40

by Herbert Xu

Subject: [0/6] [CRYPTO]: Misc patches before async crypto

Hi:

I'll be pushing these patches into cryptodev-2.6 tonight.

This patch series removes the obsolete interfaces now that all users
in mainline and mm have been converted.

It also adds support to the API to allow multiple frontend types for
one backend. The immediate application will be to provide an async
interface to all existing sync crypto algorithms. However, it could
also be used for other purposes such as providing a virtual address
interface for synchronous algorithms where currently we require the
use of scatterlists.

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>