Subject: Comments on ablkcipher_request and async AES driver

Hello Herbert,

what about my
[patch 1/1] add cast to regain ablkcipher_request from private ctx

and the async AES driver? Haven't seen any comments from your side so
far (except the initial one where I said that I post my driver later).
Did the mail sink in your inbox? :)

Sebastian

2007-07-12 04:31:38

by Herbert Xu

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 03:31:21PM +0200, Sebastian Siewior wrote:
> Hello Herbert,
>
> what about my
> [patch 1/1] add cast to regain ablkcipher_request from private ctx
>
> and the async AES driver? Haven't seen any comments from your side so
> far (except the initial one where I said that I post my driver later).
> Did the mail sink in your inbox? :)

Sorry, I've been travelling and moving so I'm still catching up with
emails.

I'll reply to your patches now :)

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>