2007-07-27 13:34:41

by David McCullough

Subject: ocf-linux-20070727 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linux

Hi all,

A new release of the ocf-linux package is up (20070727):

http://ocf-linux.sourceforge.net/

This is really a test release for some people developing drivers on
newer kernels and I didn't want to hold them out any longer. It's
stable but not everything I want to do has been included yet. I expect
to do another release within a week or so with some small extras and
fixups. The high level changes from the previous release:

* sync up with latest FreeBSD API Changes.
* pull in quite a few changes from the OpenSwan OCF version (more coming).
* 2.6 kernel support up to and including 2.6.22.
* 2.4 kernel support up to and including 2.4.35.
* full cryptosoft support for new kernel crypto API.
* updated openswan patch to 2.4.9 (with additional support for above
kernels).

Tested under 2.4.35 and 2.6.22 across multiple architectures.
Also, join up the mailing list if you are interested/working on this:

Davidm

--
David McCullough, [email protected], Ph:+61 734352815
Secure Computing - SnapGear http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com

2007-12-15 12:35:26

by David McCullough

Subject: ocf-linux-20071215 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linux

Hi all,

A new release of the ocf-linux package is up (20071215):

http://ocf-linux.sourceforge.net/

Most of the fallout from the last release which included some
significant API changes has been cleaned up. The notable updates are:

* New PA Semi driver
* Talitos driver fully updated
* various locking bugs fixed
* other cleanups
* openssl-0.9.8g patch
* openswan-2.4.11 patch
* linux-2.6.23 support

Tested under 2.4.35 and 2.6.23 across multiple architectures.
Also, join up the mailing list if you are interested/working on this: